Creative Lab Exercises





Exercise 1

Unique photo while standing in the same place.

I like this photo because of the contrast between the sky and the land.





Exercise 2

Small subject taking abstract images.
I like how you can focus on the rock while the background is blurred out, showing a crisp clean photo.






Exercise 3 

Subject and place where it exists in the corner of the frame.

I like how the road leads your eyesight creating distance within the photo.




Exercise 4

A scene I am happy with.
I like how exposed this photo is, I also like how the crane and light poles create lines.





Exercise 5

Manual mode only.
I love this photo, I think it's very spooky even though it was taken during day time. 
I like how you can see the road with the light from the sun shining so bright. 


Exercise 6

Recreate a photo.

I recreated a photo with pebbles as if it was close to a beach.



Comments